5r/m 0.25KW 27C BX RVC Series High Precision Cycloidal Servo Motor Gearbox For Robot Arm
More Code And Specification:
|The original code
Gear ratio And Specification
|Monomer reduction ratio
|Note 1: E series,such as by the shell(pin shell)output,the corresponding reduction ratio by 1
|Note 2: C series gear ratio refers to the motor installed in the casing of the reduction ratio,if installed on the output flange side,the corresponding reduction ratio by 1
Reducer type code
REV: main bearing built-in E type
RVC: hollow type
REA: with input flange E type
RCA: with input flange hollow type
Q: What’re your main products?
A: We currently produce Brushed Dc Motors, Brushed Dc Gear Motors, Planetary Dc Gear Motors, Brushless Dc Motors, Stepper motors, Ac Motors and High Precision Planetary Gear Box etc. You can check the specifications for above motors on our website and you can email us to recommend needed motors per your specification too.
Q: How to select a suitable motor?
A:If you have motor pictures or drawings to show us, or you have detailed specs like voltage, speed, torque, motor size, working mode of the motor, needed lifetime and noise level etc, please do not hesitate to let us know, then we can recommend suitable motor per your request accordingly.
Q: Do you have a customized service for your standard motors?
A: Yes, we can customize per your request for the voltage, speed, torque and shaft size/shape. If you need additional wires/cables soldered on the terminal or need to add connectors, or capacitors or EMC we can make it too.
Q: Do you have an individual design service for motors?
A: Yes, we would like to design motors individually for our customers, but it may need some mold developing cost and design charge.
Q: What’s your lead time?
A: Generally speaking, our regular standard product will need 15-30days, a bit longer for customized products. But we are very flexible on the lead time, it will depend on the specific orders.
Please contact us if you have detailed requests, thank you !
|Hardened Tooth Surface
Suitability of Cycloidal Gearboxes for High-Torque Applications
Cycloidal gearboxes are well-suited for high-torque applications due to their unique design and mechanical advantages. Here’s why they are suitable:
- Multiple Engagement Points: Cycloidal gearboxes have multiple teeth in contact at any given moment, distributing the load over a larger area. This reduces wear and stress on individual teeth, making them capable of handling high torque.
- High Load-Carrying Capacity: The design of the cycloidal mechanism, with its large number of pins and rollers, provides high load-carrying capacity. This makes them capable of transmitting significant torque without failure.
- Tight Tolerances: The precision and tight tolerances in the construction of cycloidal gearboxes ensure smooth and efficient power transmission even under heavy loads.
- Compact Design: Cycloidal gearboxes achieve high torque in a relatively compact size. This is particularly advantageous in applications where space is limited.
- High Gear Ratio: Cycloidal gearboxes can achieve high gear ratios, allowing them to convert lower input speeds into higher output torque, which is essential in high-torque applications.
These factors make cycloidal gearboxes a reliable choice for various high-torque applications across industries such as heavy machinery, robotics, material handling, and more.
Noise and Vibration Considerations in Cycloidal Gearboxes
Cycloidal gearboxes are generally known for their smooth and quiet operation. However, like any mechanical system, they can still exhibit some level of noise and vibration. Here are the key factors to consider:
- Gear Design: The unique rolling contact design of cycloidal gears contributes to their relatively low noise levels. The teeth engagement is gradual and continuous, reducing impact forces and noise.
- Lubrication: Proper lubrication is essential to minimize friction and noise. Using high-quality lubricants and maintaining proper lubrication levels can help reduce noise and vibration in cycloidal gearboxes.
- Precision Manufacturing: Precise manufacturing processes and tight tolerances can help minimize irregularities in gear meshing, which can contribute to noise and vibration.
- Load Distribution: Proper load distribution among multiple lobes in the cycloidal mechanism can help prevent localized stress concentrations that could lead to vibrations and noise.
- Bearing Quality: High-quality bearings can contribute to smooth operation and reduce vibrations that could be transmitted to the gearbox housing.
- Mounting and Installation: Proper mounting and alignment of the gearbox are important to ensure that it operates smoothly and without excessive vibrations.
While cycloidal gearboxes are designed to minimize noise and vibration, it’s important to consider the specific application, environmental conditions, and operating parameters. Regular maintenance, proper lubrication, and selecting the appropriate gearbox size and type can all contribute to reducing noise and vibration levels in cycloidal gearboxes.
Disadvantages of Using a Cycloidal Gearbox
While cycloidal gearboxes offer various advantages, they also come with some disadvantages that should be considered:
- Lower Efficiency at High Speeds: Cycloidal gearboxes can experience a decrease in efficiency at high speeds due to increased friction and rolling resistance.
- Complex Design: The internal arrangement of pins, lobes, and bearings can result in a relatively complex design, which may lead to higher manufacturing costs and maintenance challenges.
- Limited Gear Ratio Range: Cycloidal gearboxes might have limitations in terms of achieving very high gear ratios, which can impact their suitability for certain applications.
- Cost: The specialized design and precision manufacturing involved in producing cycloidal gearboxes can lead to higher upfront costs compared to other gearbox types.
- Noise Generation: While generally quieter than some other types of gearboxes, cycloidal gearboxes can still produce noise during operation, which might need to be addressed in noise-sensitive applications.
- Availability: Cycloidal gearboxes might not be as widely available as other gearbox types, potentially leading to longer lead times for procurement and replacement parts.
- Limited Backlash Adjustability: While cycloidal gearboxes have minimal backlash, adjusting or fine-tuning the backlash might be more challenging compared to other gearbox types.
Despite these disadvantages, cycloidal gearboxes remain a valuable choice for specific applications where their unique advantages outweigh the drawbacks.
editor by CX 2023-10-17