5r/m 1KW Transmission 250BX RVE Series High Precision Cycloidal Gearbox For Robot Arm
More Code And Specification:
|The original code
Gear ratio And Specification
|Monomer reduction ratio
|Note 1: E series,such as by the shell(pin shell)output,the corresponding reduction ratio by 1
|Note 2: C series gear ratio refers to the motor installed in the casing of the reduction ratio,if installed on the output flange side,the corresponding reduction ratio by 1
Reducer type code
REV: main bearing built-in E type
RVC: hollow type
REA: with input flange E type
RCA: with input flange hollow type
Q: What’re your main products?
A: We currently produce Brushed Dc Motors, Brushed Dc Gear Motors, Planetary Dc Gear Motors, Brushless Dc Motors, Stepper motors, Ac Motors and High Precision Planetary Gear Box etc. You can check the specifications for above motors on our website and you can email us to recommend needed motors per your specification too.
Q: How to select a suitable motor?
A:If you have motor pictures or drawings to show us, or you have detailed specs like voltage, speed, torque, motor size, working mode of the motor, needed lifetime and noise level etc, please do not hesitate to let us know, then we can recommend suitable motor per your request accordingly.
Q: Do you have a customized service for your standard motors?
A: Yes, we can customize per your request for the voltage, speed, torque and shaft size/shape. If you need additional wires/cables soldered on the terminal or need to add connectors, or capacitors or EMC we can make it too.
Q: Do you have an individual design service for motors?
A: Yes, we would like to design motors individually for our customers, but it may need some mold developing cost and design charge.
Q: What’s your lead time?
A: Generally speaking, our regular standard product will need 15-30days, a bit longer for customized products. But we are very flexible on the lead time, it will depend on the specific orders.
Please contact us if you have detailed requests, thank you !
|Hardened Tooth Surface
Distinguishing Features of Cycloidal Gearboxes
Cycloidal gearboxes, also known as cycloidal drives or cycloidal reducers, possess distinct characteristics that set them apart from other types of gearboxes:
- Principle of Operation: Cycloidal gearboxes utilize the principle of cycloidal motion, where input shaft movement is transformed into eccentric motion of the cycloidal disc. This unique mechanism results in smooth and consistent output motion.
- Compactness: Cycloidal gearboxes are renowned for their compact size and high torque density. The concentric design of the components contributes to their ability to transmit substantial torque in a relatively small package.
- Tooth Profile: Cycloidal gearboxes employ specialized cycloidal teeth, which involve both pinwheel and roller gears. This distinctive tooth profile contributes to the characteristic smooth and vibration-free operation.
- Reduction Mechanism: They often employ multi-lobed cam gears that interact with the pins on the cycloidal disc, resulting in multiple gear engagements per revolution and improved load distribution.
- Motion Control: Cycloidal gearboxes offer high positional accuracy and motion control due to the eccentric motion of the disc, making them suitable for robotics, automation, and precision applications.
- Backlash: They typically exhibit low backlash due to the nature of the engagement mechanism, making them advantageous for applications requiring precise and reversible motion.
- Applications: Cycloidal gearboxes are commonly used in various industries, including robotics, packaging, material handling, printing, and more, where their compactness, precision, and efficiency are valued.
These distinguishing features contribute to the unique capabilities and benefits of cycloidal gearboxes in specific applications.
Safety Measures for Operating Cycloidal Gear Systems
Operating cycloidal gear systems requires careful attention to safety to prevent accidents and ensure the well-being of operators and personnel. Here are important safety measures to consider:
- Training: Provide proper training to operators and maintenance personnel on the operation, maintenance, and potential hazards associated with cycloidal gear systems.
- Protective Equipment: Operators should wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) such as gloves, safety glasses, and protective clothing.
- Lockout-Tagout: Implement lockout-tagout procedures to ensure that the system is de-energized and isolated before any maintenance or repair work begins.
- Regular Inspections: Conduct routine inspections of the gear system to identify any signs of wear, damage, or abnormalities that could compromise safety or performance.
- Lubrication: Follow the manufacturer’s recommendations for lubrication to maintain optimal performance and prevent overheating.
- Temperature Monitoring: Install temperature sensors or monitoring devices to detect any excessive heat buildup in the gearbox, which could indicate a potential issue.
- Proper Ventilation: Ensure that the area where the gear system operates is well-ventilated to prevent the accumulation of heat or harmful fumes.
- Emergency Stop: Install emergency stop buttons or switches that can immediately shut down the system in case of an emergency.
- Clearance Zones: Establish clear clearance zones around the gear system to prevent accidental contact with moving parts.
- Regular Maintenance: Follow a scheduled maintenance routine to keep the gear system in optimal working condition and address any potential safety concerns.
- Operator Awareness: Ensure that operators are aware of the gear system’s potential hazards and safe operating practices.
- Warning Signage: Clearly mark areas where the gear system operates with appropriate warning signs and labels.
- Emergency Procedures: Develop and communicate clear emergency procedures to respond to accidents, malfunctions, or other unexpected events.
Prioritizing safety in the operation and maintenance of cycloidal gear systems is essential to prevent injuries and maintain a safe working environment.
Advantages of Using a Cycloidal Gearbox
Cycloidal gearboxes offer several advantages that make them well-suited for various applications:
- High Torque Density: Cycloidal gearboxes provide a high torque output relative to their size and weight. This makes them ideal for applications where space is limited, and high torque is required.
- Compact Design: The unique arrangement of cycloidal pins and lobed profiles results in a compact gearbox design. This is advantageous when dealing with constrained installation spaces.
- Smooth and Precise Motion: Cycloidal motion generates smooth and controlled movement, making these gearboxes suitable for applications requiring accurate positioning, such as robotics and automation.
- High Shock Load Capacity: The multiple points of contact between the cycloidal pins and the lobes distribute the load, allowing cycloidal gearboxes to handle sudden shocks and overloads effectively.
- Backlash Elimination: Cycloidal gearboxes exhibit minimal backlash due to the nature of their motion. This is beneficial in applications where precise motion reversal is crucial.
- High Efficiency: The rolling contact between the pins and lobes contributes to efficient power transmission, resulting in relatively high efficiency levels.
- Reduced Wear and Noise: The rolling motion in cycloidal gearboxes leads to reduced wear on components, resulting in lower maintenance requirements and quieter operation.
- Versatility: Cycloidal gearboxes can handle a wide range of ratios and speeds, making them suitable for various industrial and automation applications.
Due to these advantages, cycloidal gearboxes are commonly used in robotics, automation, packaging machinery, conveyors, and other applications where compactness, high torque, and precise motion are critical.
editor by CX 2023-09-07